10 março, 2007

Focus away

Yesterday , by night and day while an angel beautiful she slept silent by my side , I cry I eat child with rage of me even. A mixture of silence , anger , discontentment and worry verticals of my eyes on she forms salty of tears. Anybody has said what 'I have little boy attitudes ' , what 'I don't learned the grow , the life I eat adult. Yes , yes! After whatever I underwent on the nook from this life bandit no me remainder she swims in addition to a behavior idiot , insane and souvenirs bitter somebody else's what I was , somebody else's what again I am , which is part of of me. I gon't more stop smoking! I would like dying , yes! After from the words lasts , what me awakening for a reality what my eyes no they used to be willing discern , I believe that doesn't I shall be more the same one. I can't be the same one! Necessary , once and for all , grow. I am really disappointed with me even!

Um comentário:

  1. Lindo, quanto desespero!... Senti-me cruel ao ler seu relato. Mas preciso dizer uma coisa, que não o acalentará agora: crescer dói, dói tanto!... Talvez por isso todos nós nos recusemos a isso, pelo menos em algum aspecto de nossas vidas... Estou ao seu lado. Estou ao seu lado, quero que saiba disso. Muitos, muitos beijos cheios de saudades!...

    ResponderExcluir